13 February 2010

You came and looked at me, and disappear again.




Photography is magic that takes an instant and transforms it into something everlasting.

















Between me and him is not only a very short memories, and we have not even a photograph. Quite regret of this.

The only thing I am pleased that I have Stitch, maybe later I will not be returned it to him, unless I hate him, I hate him !

I was just briefly told Cherry then she asked me, " You let me feel you are very happy, still love him ? " At that time I also question myself. Gosh ! Do I really .... ?

When I face the mirror, from my eyes to see myself, in the end my heart still love him ya ?
!

My heart there is no answer, in fact, I should be better than anyone else knows it well enough. Eyes wide open and deceived others, but so what ? Others will not suffer losses, injuries of the self only.

Perhaps I still willfulness, stubbornness, duplicity and refuse to face it, and do not know how to protect myself.




When you came, you were like red wine and honey, and the taste of you burnt my mouth with its sweetness. When you left, you were like a killer, and stab in my chest knife.