03 February 2010

A silly girl in the world !

Last night I could not sleep in bed a daze, I was holding Stitch and missed him. Am I a super silly girl ? He is in a relationship with his lover now. Then, what was I doing ? Sometimes I laugh at myself. He could not become my future, reluctantly to have him in my future, so why let me in suffer again ?


Before she told me do not let love become my everything,
because once I lost love that I have nothing. Finally, she also stressed that one should not blindly love people, especially our girls, in addition to love a girls should have more, different, perfect things.


In fact, don't we often hear that the truth ? However, we are still the same. Even if this time we fail, the next time we will still make those mistakes. So what ? We are human. We all need love. Love, its magic, its charm, its moisture, its enthusiasm, its attractions, its explosive power ! Do you can stop it ?

Let go and let love sneak into our hearts !


Take it easy ! I am not going to do something to hurt myself. Just wanna myself be happiness more. x)