26 February 2010

Make me immortal with a kiss. ♥

Quit is a good thing ? Now I seem to lack a little self-confidence and the courage to love a person.

God, tell me when will there be a boy deeply in love with me ? Tomorrow, after a week or month or year ?

I'm waiting for the boy here.

Yesterday I went to visit Teacher Lai's house.
His house was very lively, interesting. We were gambling, chatted, laughed, had KFC and also played game. Girls were gossiping while boys were watching football. They used playing cards to predict the situation between me and him, our fate, troubled too. That was fun and amazing too ! x) I was very greedy. I predicted three boys in my mind. Three different outcomes, three different ways, three different opinions,three different choices .... I did !

However, I really can't fathom their hearts. One of him, has a good impression of me ? This is what I want to know. Perhaps now I am really very keen to be loved that feeling.





Love Quote for today :

I never say no, not because I am willing to, because I love you. I have never angry, not because I did not temper, because I love you. I have never cried, not because I do not have tears, because I love you !