01 December 2009

He and I signed a divorce agreement.



Time blink of an eye again came to the end of this year. Now go back a look, there are always a lot of things have been I have missed, ignored, or even regret. Is really too late, and not always so fortunate to get an U-turn, missed should say good-bye.



Confined and wronged myself to love a person would be too hard. However, the courage to love a person, nor is it a very easy task. I never want to be a third party, but do not want to wander without any hope of love. It brings nothing but only pain and hate.


I only hope that next year's luck with the opposite sex prosperous, but not rotten. I need happiness, and love that you can give me.







Start from Junior three their love, I have watched their love grow up has been four years since unknowingly. I felt very envious of them, and each other's trust, intentions, care, concern. Among bit by bit, must be properly treasured. Because some of the things you loved can't find in the next paragraph of love already.