25 November 2009

The Sun rise from east.

Examinations were divisions of a paragraph again and to be continue next week. I have just returned home and felt hungry stomach, so I cooked a Maggi Hot Cup. But I really no mood to eat, because my heart is in tears, or still bleeding ?




Yap Scze Xing !!!! You're not a very hard-hearted ? Soft-hearted is not your style, everything you are self-inflicted, and not other people's fault. You cannot blame someone else.



It is better to have loved and lost than never to have lost at all.




The Earth's rotation would not stop because of him, and I still want to color my life. Perhaps my point was not his to stay so I still have to choose to continue flying. Now I should do it for our love of painting to a successful conclusion. ♥



Thinking : Do not know where my next stop it ?