05 September 2009

D poison. x)

Wee. Have a shortly break today. Lol. Today morning I was late to school. I woke up at 7.20am. Gosh. I rushed to parents' bedroom to wake them up. Daddy said me so lucky. Because today is Saturday so the road is so "free". Haha. I reached at school about 7.50am only. Left 10 minutes to do revision for Chinese exam. How cool ya ?! x)




Last time I told him that he did something I don't know. Even I also don't know how to ask him. But then he asked me to control him better if in the relationship with him. Walao. That's the most I don't know how to do. Control ?! It's funny.






Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know.



* Everyone thought I am hanging out with him today.


Who know ?! He is sleeping now. =.="




My love my love. Nothing else I can to feel.