27 August 2009

Love Is Magical.

Why I love him until crazy ?! Thinking of him in every time, every minutes, every second ... .. Once he busying to do his stuff, I sure can't be concentrate in everything.

Love is magical ? I think so.

Argh. I found something while posting. I cried for my sister. How come that guy hurted her like this ? The guy come back to Malaysia tonight. What the .. I really moody to ask him clearly about this anymore. Even me, he also didn't decide to explain to me.

" I hate you !!! "

Now, I already understand that's why my sister so caring of me this time. She don't want me get hurt from anyone and was trying to protect me, but she fail to do this. Because I am naughty. Because I didn't listen to her. Because I thought she's trouble maker. Although I'm not regret to make this decision, I just blame on myself that why didn't think clearly what she told me. Isn't so important for me ?! I'm not sure.


Bibi. Let me know more about yours. I really don't know what you're thinking of and wanted to be. Don't let me be alone, ok ? I love you, do you ?