16 April 2009

happy beginning. f ending.

f. My house is going to renovate now. Too messy and dirty. I need to clean up somewhere after backed home. How come i bring phone along with me while cleaning at upstair ? GG. ><
( 3 new messages + 1 missed call )


" ..... u doing wat thr o ?"
"Eii wat happen 2 u "
"Apa hal kamu "
"Sorry. Just took bath. Before chatted and cleaned at bedroom. Don't worry. I'm okay here."
"I'm so sorry. I don't know wil make you so worry. Sorry. T.T"
"Always lik dis d a u" (f. like this said YOUR girlfriend)
"Didn't bring phone to anywhere and busying to clean at upstair there. How to sms with you. Sorry lor."
"Fine na nathing"
" ?? Fine nothing ? You unhappy right now ?? "
"Dunno lar. continue lar u u oso going out 2 eat ad"


.end.
** while he in bad mood, he dosn't like to inset any symbol in the message. Pay attention start from third message. He didn't put symbol.
--- I didn't blame him. Tested him before and asked him.


I don't decide to reply him anymore. I hate him. Always blame me at this that i didn't keep replying his message at all time. May i get some freedom while i at home and sharing with family ?? He not same as me. He don't have family beside him always.
Yes. I agreed that i also need to contact with him. But .. Don't know how to say myself. Look like my fault at all. I also not told him about this before. Did he listen to me ??









f. ><