16 March 2009

Today is Monday, Monday is Today

Now is 3.10pm.
Before i told him to remember this time. Because this is our school dismiss time and also is my birthday. He is a absent-minded person that he told me. So i tried to think and finally get this idea. XD

Now he is going back to kuantan.
Tomorrow is our 5th month anniversary.
Very fast. Exactly we don't have any real argue. (Can't believe ?)
When he was talking about my dislikes stuff, then i would kept silent to listen to him only. Same to him i think. =)
The most worst time that i remembered is before and during passed exam. I am not happy with him. And felt very trouble in love. Always feeling tired and dislike to talk with him. I know he was unhappy too.
One day, xxx told me that his sister were friend with her before. She said when he at home, always threw things and angry all people. OMG !! How come he would be like that ?? Because of me ?
I don't want he love me so much.
I don't want he miss me so deeply.
I don't want he always beside with me.
I don't want he too care about me.
I don't want he felt tired with me.
But he still did this stuff to me.
Thanks for you done to me.

Let's me love you okay ???