11 March 2009

my birthday XD

this was the sweetest, memorablest, greatest and wonderful birthday i have been had. i was satisfy of my all now. Everyone love me, take care about me, (miss me isn't ?), etc. But sometimes i still complained about this and that. Sorry from my dear, my parents. my sister and all friends. Deepest apologise for you all.

Okies lar. Let's go to see my birthday memory.
[sorry for take a few photos at that day]

haha. don't know what is happiness ??? look at this picture. the cake is made by himself. and that shirt's word also was sewed by his hand and heart. i really can't believe at that time.



oh my god !! A big surprise for me. Was SHOCKED when he is holding this cake came in front of me. haha. * muacks *


this cheese cake !!!!!!!!!!!! seriously to hear it. made by chui thing and weili.


there are my lovely friends prepare for me. haha. thanks. i will always always love you all. XD